canberrabirds

Gang-gang, Ainslie

To: "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Gang-gang, Ainslie
From: "Kathy and John (home)" <>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:45:35 +1100

Pamela

We live in Watson and get a couple of Gang Gangs pretty regularly (probably every week). We have noticed though in the last few months that they have not been coming as regularly. Four weeks out of the last 10 we have only noticed one at a time and a couple of weeks we didn’t see any. Perhaps this just means they have been nesting somewhere. At times over the past years we have had 5-7 of them at once, which is very nice.

Cheers

Kathy and John