canberrabirds

Re: Locked gates

To: COG <>
Subject: Re: Locked gates
From: Paul Taylor <>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:49:28 +1100
Here's the reply I got from TAMS regarding the locked gates.

----- Forwarded message from "Alegria, Stephen" <>
-----

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:10:47 +1100
From: "Alegria, Stephen" <>
Subject: RE: Draft LCC Recreational Strategy

Hi Paul,

Thankyou for your email. No additional gates are planned and I will
endeavour to update the map to better reflect the on-ground situation.

You will be able to access Warks Rd at the Namadgi boundary, via either
Blundells Creek Rd or Bendora Dam Rd. The only exception is on days of
Total Fire Ban when the gates at Bendora X Warks and Blundells Creek X
Brindabella will be locked.

Remember that vehicle access behind the locked gates can be arranged
with responsible users if necessary and justified.

Regards

Stephen Alegria

Lower Cotter Catchment Coordinator
Parks, Conservation and Lands
Territory and Municipal Services
Cnr Athllon and Sulwood Drives, Farrer
Ph   6207 2547
Mob 0429 995 173
Fax  6207 2197

----- End forwarded message -----

   Paul Taylor                           Veni, vidi, tici -
                    I came, I saw, I ticked.