canberrabirds

2) Rufus Songlarks, 1) White-winged Triller at ANU [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: "cogs" <>
Subject: 2) Rufus Songlarks, 1) White-winged Triller at ANU [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Roger Curnow" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:29:54 +1100
The following presumably supports everybody's point.
On 30th september there were 23 plus Masked Woodswallow in H11
                                                                (i put it on the data base),
I saw none the day before and none two days later.

On the other hand Rufous Songlark have been in H11
                        (and elsewhere from my observeration)
in higher numbers than usual
                        (that is than last year or the the year before)
for at least six weeks now. My first record this spring being Sept 8th.

However as I grow older I become more and more subjective,
 perhaps the Blitz numbers will contradict me on the Rufous Songlark.

       roger