canberrabirds

Me Too Members Newsletter

To: "COG" <>
Subject: Me Too Members Newsletter
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:01:31 +1000
 Dear  Readers!

 Since our last newsletter we have decided that we should have a well known public figure as a patron. We are reluctant to  reveal the names of those who we have been closely vetting for our public face but suffice to say that these are highly respected,  OK, respected,  well put it this way, we have been in contact with a number of people.  Our first choice was a man, lets call him, say, "Kevin" who to my knowledge, run a whole campaign on a "Me Too!" slogan, guilty of plagiarism I hear you say?  Oh well,  doesn't not now a days.   He was, as he said " Too busy! " so we contacted a close colleague of his, lets call her "Julia" and she unfortunately said, (  the now famous) "Me Too!."   This club, renown for its impartiality and unbiased views, then contacted, lets just call him " Malcolm" and to be honest I think he miss understood me, as when I said it was called the "Me Too" club, I believe he thought I meant the "Me 2" club.  He berated me saying that "he could never be a number two" although I do believe that's the opinion of many people who regard him as just that, anyway he then said that he would be patron subject to a name change of "Me First" and him named as CEO.   It is now in the members domain and members views on this are now being sought and these will be published, subject to editorial changes .

The Editor

Ps - No Koels heard here as of yet . We had NUKE go through the place.(No Unwanted Koels Extermination)  "Just nuke em!" is their catch phrase. They are highly recommended.