canberrabirds

Wednesday walk this week

To: COG List <>
Subject: Wednesday walk this week
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:14:30 +1000
G'day folks

As a reminder, this weeks walk is on Urambi Hills.  We meet at 9am at 34 Meredith Circuit, Kambah.

Renee Ferster-Levy is an interstate visitor who would like to come on the walk and would appreciate a lift from Campbell if anyone is coming past that way.  If someone is able to help could they email Renee at the address in the cc list (and copy me in please).

Martin