canberrabirds

Moths and Frogmouths [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: "Steve Holliday" <>, "COG List" <>, "martin butterfield" <>
Subject: Moths and Frogmouths [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Perkins, Harvey" <>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:51:35 +1000
I had a couple of similar looking moths at home last night. After a bit of research, I'm thinking they might be from the family Cossidae, possibly one of the Endoxyla species (wood and goat moths). Not sure though.

Harvey

Harvey Perkins
CRC Strategy and Communication Section

Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research