canberrabirds

HANZAB index available in pdf

To: CanberraBirds <>
Subject: HANZAB index available in pdf
From: David McDonald <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:28:18 +1100
Greetings. Although no longer a subscriber to the CanberraBirds email list, Alastair Smith has generously offered to send a copy of the HANZAB index to list subscribers who would like a copy.

If you would like a copy, please contact him direct at m("homemail.com.au","alastair");"> rather than replying to this message or to the list.

It is important to observe the copyright restrictions that Alastair has detailed.

Regards - David