canberrabirds

Albino Wattlebird

To: <>, "Hastir Chris" <>
Subject: Albino Wattlebird
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:48:59 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
Hi Chris!

Have you tried teaching him to say "g' day" to the local birds?  That's maybe what's needed to break the ice!  Then of course they could have travelled down from New guinea and I'm not sure of how to teach him to say " pithoff him not B/long here" or even if that is the correct phrase to say "hello" in that lingo.       I think Geoffrey is more than a dab hand at that language,  we would really need him to tell us more about it.

Cheers
Bob Rusk