canberrabirds

Birds vs Bees

Subject: Birds vs Bees
From: David Nicholls <>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:49:57 +1100
Peter Ormay wrote:
Hi all,
If anyone sees bees using any of the Indian Myna study nest boxes in reserves could they send me the info (with the box number if poss) and i will relay it to Kate.
Season's greetings to all
Peter

How does one identify a Myna study nest box? I saw bees recently in a nest box on a tree next to the track in the Red Hill Reserve immediately behind Deakin, about 50 yards west of the top of Strickland. But I don't know if the box has anything to do with the Myna study.

DN