canberrabirds

Plagiarism

To: "COG" <>
Subject: Plagiarism
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:35:58 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
Hi!

I knew that!   Everybody knows that Samuel Johnson said that.  It's just an very early example of plagiarism and he at least should have known better!  Although in his favor not many knew,in fact very very few people indeed knew, that Mr Pepys had said it in a extremely quiet voice. So much so that I could possibly be the only living soul with this knowledge.

Cheers
( Judge) Bob Rusk

PS - The judge's decision is final . No correspondence will be entered into regarding the accuracy of this article!
FREE Christmas Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!