canberrabirds

Gang Gangs

To: "COG" <>
Subject: Gang Gangs
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:32:24 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
Hi!

What on earth has happened to this once respectable Bird watching club?.  All this talk of the pros and cons of explicit photographs of  catching Gang Gangs in a compromising situation!   I personally, still blush when I recall the feeling of utter embarrassment on what I felt as an intrusion of a tender moment.  Have we become a association of voyeurs?   Our names are probably flagged on an A.F.P. List  as "people of interest".  I heartily applaud the moral fortitude in others of shunning even a sneaky peek, which I may add tried refrain from but unfortunately and to my eternal shame, the Devil got me, as he does with monotonous regularity .
Cheers
Bob Rusk

PS. - If a DVD is made of it can I have two ?
PPS-   Posted in a brown paper bag if you would please.