canberrabirds

Apologies to the elder/olders

To: "Canberra birds" <>
Subject: Apologies to the elder/olders
From: "Alberta Hayes" <>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:23:37 +1100
Hi again everyone.
Julian's far more tactful email has alerted me to how rude I may have been to the elder/olders in my last post.  I'm sorry to Martin for misunderstanding his post and to any others I may have made angry. It wasn't my intention and I'm sorry.  The posts to this chatline are a very important part of my life as I know it is to many others and we probably all get quite defensive on how we believe it should be run.

Incidently, as I type Santa has just made an appearence on the television.  If this isn't an early observation I don't know what is!

Alberta Hayes, Monash.  (Still without koel....)