canberrabirds

Please, no overly large attachments

To: "'John Layton'" <>, "'Canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: Please, no overly large attachments
From: "Nick Payne" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:38:29 +1100

If you set your e-mail client to only automatically download messages below a certain size (50Kb, 100Kb, whatever you want), then you will just see the headers for anything larger and if you choose to delete them this will delete them from the server on the next send/receive without downloading them. That’s how my e-mail client (Outlook) works, anyway.

Nick