canberrabirds

Night blitz

To: <>, <>
Subject: Night blitz
From: "Kathy and John (home)" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:57:38 +1100

To add to Anthony’s night tally. John and I started our blitz at 1am on Sat morning in the Mt Clear camp ground with an Owlet Nightjar and a Boobook (no Powerfuls though). We camped there overnight before heading off to Yankee Hat to do more surveys. I reckon that matches Mark Clayton’s 11.45pm record, only at the other end of the weekend.

Kathy