canberrabirds

National Threatened Species Day - September 7 2008

To: "Tony Lawson" <>, <>
Subject: National Threatened Species Day - September 7 2008
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:26:05 +1000
Barbara and I are going to a welcome back the waders morning in Darwin to celebrate this day.

Yesterday while flying back from Borroloola to Katherine at 7,500 feet a group of about 15 Pied Geese flew past us going in the opposite direction.  Not a bad effort for these guys and the first I have seen up here.  Not quite where I expected to see them though.

John Cummings
CWC Services Manager
Katherine
W:  08 8972 9300
F:   08 8972 9333
M:  0407 181 002

Our Values - Compassion      Integrity      Respect      Perseverance      Celebration
Our Vision - To see a fairer Australia by enabling people in need to find pathways to a better life.