canberrabirds

The end (of GBS Year 27) is nigh

To: "COG list" <>
Subject: The end (of GBS Year 27) is nigh
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 05:53:05 +1000
Happy New (financial) Year!

This is simply a reminder that the final week of  a GBS year is a trifle unusual in that it has 8 days, to keep the week starting on the same dates each year.  Year 28 commences on THURSDAY 3 July!

It would be good if people could bring completed charts for year 27 to the JULY Meeting, where Kay and Ann will be pleased to receive them (and have some new Charts to hand out).   If there is any difficulty with this please let me know (by email to this address) and I'll make some other arrangement.

Martin