canberrabirds

Magpie matters

To: John Layton <>
Subject: Magpie matters
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:20:50 +1100
I don't know for a fact but I have a hypothesis because the magpies around our house seem to be behaving in a similar fashion.  Is it time for all the juveniles to leave and find their own territories?  Perhaps this causes a bit of a ruckus amongst and between family groups...

Cheers,
Beth

Beth Mantle (BSc, Hons)

33 Mirrool Street