canberrabirds

RE:Grey Falcon?

To: hot line <>
Subject: RE:Grey Falcon?
From: terry gourlay <>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 01:21:18 +0000
Yes of course the cautionary scepticism is warranted...but non the less....a remarkably pale bird...without colour a peregrine in shape and flight,the bird was very low overtook and flew in front of me for several seconds,I was travelling,just under 80 clicks,It then veered up and off to my left ...forget about BSKite,Kestral...or Grey Goshawk white morph...the fuselage too chunky...as I have seen this bird a few times in the Inland,it is not a big deal.....Anyway nice if someone else gets lucky...Terry.

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?