canberrabirds

re. the last one

To: <>
Subject: re. the last one
From: "stephpar" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:14:41 +1100
No David, I shall be the last one, as I live out in the sticks and always seem to be "flat out doing mundane other things" like shopping, when I am in the Big Smoke.

I get frustrated not being closer to record on camera birds etc. that keep popping up on the chat line.

Many thanks to GD for the useful "map" re. Acacia inlet, I wasn't sure where it was until one day driving round the lake towards Tuggeranong I spotted the acacias in an inlet.  Ah, Ah says me, could be the spot.  Thank you Geoff., a great shot of the area.  Taken while hang-gliding round the lake no doubt, or have you now gone from 4x4 to ultra-lite videoing?

Also thanks to the people who have given the insect and butterfly web sites.  Very useful for me and my photo images.  I not only photograph birds.

Steve.