|From:||"Sue Lashko" <>|
|Date:||Sun, 3 Feb 2008 14:45:36 +1100|
This morning's outing to Kelly's Swamp and FSW yielded:
- a Spotted Harrier which gave great views as it slowly patrolled the area and alighted on a post and the ground. Prominent bars on tail and dark wings tips clearly seen.
- Also a single Freckled Duck on Pond 1 at FSW.
- great views of Blue-billed Ducks
- no Hardheads or Pink-eared Ducks.
- a pair of Dollarbirds with 1 dependent young
- 3 Sacred Kingfishers - 2 greenish blue and the other bright blue
- as well as the usual suspects
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Rainbow Bee-eaters, Ian Fraser|
|Next by Date:||Jerra Wetlands from the water., Roy Harvey|
|Previous by Thread:||Rainbow Bee-eaters, Ian Fraser|
|Next by Thread:||Jerra Wetlands from the water., Roy Harvey|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|
The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the Canberra Ornithologists Group mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the list contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email . If you can not contact David McDonald e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU.AU