canberrabirds

Superb parrot sightings

Subject: Superb parrot sightings
From: <>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:04:11 +1100

I keep looking, but no luck yet. On sunday I walked around Weston Park-nothing there either.

 Alan Ford

Lyons
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:14:06 +1100, "Chris Davey" wrote:

At the moment there seems to be plenty of records of the Superb parrot having moved further south than the normal reporting area around Mt.Rogers but the records still appear to restrict the bird to the Belconnen and north of Civic area.  Have there been any sightings from south of the Molongo River?

Chris

This message was sent via CyberOne WebMail (webmail.cyberone.com.au).