canberrabirds

City White Ibis

To: <>
Subject: City White Ibis
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:15:38 +1100
I am not about to start a GBS chart at yet another location (I've already contributed from five sites) however now having a job in Barton, I note that the species I see most often from that office (that looks across towards Black Mountain) is the White Ibis. I had not noticed them that much in Canberra city before.