canberrabirds

blitz update 9 Nov

To: <>
Subject: blitz update 9 Nov
From: "Barbara Allan" <>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:44:28 +1100

I’ve now received the mailed datasheets for the COG bird blitz 27-28 October and they have boosted totals along very nicely. COG now has 205 blitz datasheets, covering 96 grid cells, from 56 named participants. 161 bird species were recorded, with 75 of them breeding. With the datasheets promised to be delivered at the COG meeting next week, we should end up with a most satisfactory outcome. Thanks all who participated – and to those who haven’t sent or handed in datasheets, please do so soon, or remember them for the COG meeting next week. Cheers, Barbara