canberrabirds

Western Gerygone breeding

To: <>
Subject: Western Gerygone breeding
From: Stuart Harris <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 00:21:43 +1100
Observed 2 x Western Gerygone attending nest low (800mm) in Red Stringybark regrowth at the Bibaringa property on Cotter road this evening.
Photos can be viewed at:

http:

Have to add that my experience with this species is limited so it was one of 'those birding moments' to be able to watch their breeding behaviour from fairly close quarters for some 50 minutes......lovely

Regards
Stuart Harris

"Everything is relative, everything is valid!"

Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 00:09:08 +1100
Subject: [canberrabirds] Apologies for an error on the chat line

To all on the chat line,

I am sorry but two recent messages from me concerning ‘Too late for Gang-gang’ and ‘Rarities panel policy’ should not have been sent to the chat line.  My apologies for having pressed the wrong button.

Chris

24 Bardsley Place

Holt

ACT 2615

Tel: 02-62546324

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?