canberrabirds

Re: THE BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD

To: "Bird List" <>
Subject: Re: THE BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD
From: "David Rosalky" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:40:45 +1000
Sent to me by a friend.

Subject: Fwd: THE BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD

Begin forwarded message:

 I received this from an old friend just now: it is as truly amazing as she claimed, and, although  it is not the sort of thing I can usually get enthused over,  I do urge you to open it (share it especially with your kids and gandchildren) and be sure to click on the "next page" box at the end of each page...they take a moment or two to download -- or did for me. The text is a trifle icky, but don't let  that   deter you. Specially recommended, too, for photographers.  Just click on  Hummer Nest '05. Best, D......

THE BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD

  This is truly amazing. Be sure to click on NEXT PAGE at the bottom of each page; there are 5 pages in all. A lady found a hummingbird nest and got pictures all the way from the egg to leaving the nest. Took 24 days from birth to flight. Because you'll probably never in your lifetime see this again, enjoy; and please share.  The nest is not even as wide as a toothpick is long!