canberrabirds

LWB @ ANBG

To: "'COG list'" <>
Subject: LWB @ ANBG
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:55:26 +1000

Well done, Martin, we are nailing ‘em very promptly indeed.  I did have a bit of a look for it without success after Golo told me about it on Tuesday morning.

Actually I was doing something slightly more difficult:  chasing the LGBs in the shrubbery at the wetlands.  Quite a few of them giving voice there just at the moment.  Rather a Thorburnesque result.

LGB_4195.jpg