canberrabirds

Twitchathon receipts

To: <>
Subject: Twitchathon receipts
From: "Overs, Anthony (REPS)" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:52:41 +1000

Hi folks

I still have some receipts for Twitchathon donations to give to people.

Could the following people please find me at tonights COG meeting:

Rosemary Bell

Margaret Aston

David McDonald

Ian Fraser

Stuart Rae

Milton Smith

Meredith Teh

Stuart Harris

Julienne Kamprad

John Brannan

R. Walcott

Nicki Taws

If you cant make it tonight please email me with a postal address so I can get your receipt to you.

Thank you

Anthony Overs