canberrabirds

still babbling

To: "Buchanan P&J" <>, <>
Subject: still babbling
From: "Overs, Anthony \(REPS\)" <>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:19:14 +1000
The last time I saw the bird (late last year I think) it was closer to
the eastern end of Hopkins Rd, which runs east-west between the playing
fields. There's a little brick building and a few smaller exotic trees
on the southern side of the road. The bird has built a few roosting
nests in these trees. The bird does wander all the way back to the
netball courts and the golf tee where it was originally seen.

Good luck

Anthony