canberrabirds

Birding hazards....

To: <>
Subject: Birding hazards....
From: <>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:00:03 +1000

I had a similar incident back in the Atlassing days.  I was wandering around a patch of bush along the Kings Hwy, when I was stopped by a man in a car on a farm track on the property.  Turned out he was not a farmer, as I initially thought, but a member of the local nudists club, who owned the land so that club activities could take place out of public sight.  Given that I was carrying binoculars AND a camera, I had to do some heavy explaining to get out of that one…

Brendan