canberrabirds

Golden whistler (?)

Subject: Golden whistler (?)
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:36:49 +1100
This morning I saw the first Golden whistler (a female) here since arriving in Carwoola.  A very nice male was also seen on the Wednesday walk at Gunghalin Hill.

There have also been a few yellow-faced honeyeaters wafting about, but not in numbers  that would seem to indicate a major migration through our area yet.

Martin