canberrabirds

[Fwd: 20% OFF the FULL PRICE of all HANZAB volumes until 31st March

Subject: [Fwd: 20% OFF the FULL PRICE of all HANZAB volumes until 31st March from Andrew I sles Books]
From: "Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc." <>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:54:27 +1100 (EST)

From: "Andrew Isles Natural History Books" <>
Date: Tue, March 13, 2007 4:58 pm
To:

Hello from Andrew Isles Natural History Books,

Oxford University Press is increasing
the price of all HANZAB volumes as of April 1, 2007. We have just negotiated a
deal with OUP and are offering 20% off the full price of all HANZAB volumes
until the 31 March, 2007. This is the same offer available in this month's
Wingspan journal. All customers who have placed HANZAB orders since our email
last Friday will receive the 20% discount.

The discounted prices are as follows:

* Volume One: NOW ONLY AU$420 (20% of current full price AU$525)