canberrabirds

ducklings

To: "Michael & Janette Lenz" <>, "chat line" <>
Subject: ducklings
From: "Overs, Anthony \(REPS\)" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:33:15 +1100

Janette and others

There’s a duck and ducklings sign on either side of scrivener dam. I see the odd wood duck every now and then but they never cross where the signs are!!

There are usually swamphens wandering around the roadside out the front of the zoo.

The signs are regularly stolen and occasionally knocked over!

Anthony