canberrabirds

Corellas and cockatoos Narrabundah

To: "canberra birds" <>
Subject: Corellas and cockatoos Narrabundah
From: "Sandra Henderson" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:33:51 +1100
I saw approx that number of corellas, with a few white cockatoos,
sitting on the wires as I drove down Narrabundah Lane near the TGA
building this morning at around 7am, so presumably the same ones.  I'm
getting some in my garden (wanniassa) every evening. I'm close to
Wanniassa Hills primary school, and the trees there seem to attract them
as they fly through to wherever they roost at night (Callum Brae?)

Sandra Henderson
Manager, Research, Coordination Support Branch
National Library of Australia
CANBERRA  ACT 2600
Phone: +61 2 6262 1481
Fax: +61 2 6273 2545