canberrabirds

test

To: <>
Subject: test
From: <>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:57:39 +1100
Sorry mate,  :-) thanks for the response as the purpose of the test has now been fulfilled.

For some reason I am not receiving my messages posted to 'Canberrabirds' in my inbox like I normally do (or at least have in the past) and there was a marked decrease in postings yesterday (maybe just weekend lag!!??).  Maybe I acted hastily - I could always check the log on the website couldn't I - oh well I'll put it down to experience.

The reason I sent the second test message was that I thought maybe someone may have responded to the posting about Superb Parrots that I resent this morning (saying that they did get the first one) - did you get that either one of those?  I also thought in light of Rosemary Blemings request of other sightings in the Belconnen area it was slightly more important than normal that the message got thru.  I would've replied directly to my primary school librarian directly but I deleted her posting and emptied my deleted items folder before I thought I may have had a problem.  It was also the first time I have seen them in either suburb.

cheers,

Alex McLachlan

work)      6249 9065 - Geoscience Australia
home)     6278 6866 - McGinness St Scullin ACT 2614