canberrabirds

Another Polytelis tale

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Another Polytelis tale
From: "John Layton" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:11:38 +1100
Noon today, Holt Oval near corner of Southern Cross Drive & Beaurepaire Crescent, I watched four Superb Parrots feeding on ground in company of four Crested Pigeons, six Red-rumped Parrots and ten Galahs. After a minute the polys flew into adjacent trees before moving off in a south-westerly direction. As they weren't flying too high or fast, I gained the impression they weren't going too far.

John Layton