canberrabirds

Baillon's at Norgrove Park

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Baillon's at Norgrove Park
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:43:09 +1000

Today at around 1.30pm I saw Frank's Baillon's Crake at Norgrove Park.
Great spotting! It took me a little while to find it.

Cheers
Marnix

----- Forwarded by Marnix Zwankhuizen/ACT/AEC on 19/10/2006 01:40 PM -----

             .com.au
             17/10/2006 02:39             "Canberra Birds"
             PM                           <
                                          .au>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                          [canberrabirds] Baillon's at
                                          Norgrove Park

                                                            Classification
                                          | [X] Unclassified  |
                                          | [ ] In Confidence |

Today (17 Oct) at around 1pm, I saw a Baillon's Crake at Norgrove Park -
that is the new 'wetland park' behind the Kingston foreshore development.

Also, 1 Aussie Spotted at 'crake alley', Kellys, and a Royal Spoonbill in
front of the Cygnus hide.

Regards
Frank