canberrabirds

Frogmouths

To: <>
Subject: Frogmouths
From: "Barbara Preston" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:27:50 +1000
Nice surprise this morning - a pair of frogmouths are resting in a E. nicholli just outside my first floor office window here in O'Connor. Afraid I still have a film camera, so can't post a pic. And our pair of King Parrots are still about, wattlebirds nesting near the public footpath, plus all the other usuals . .
cheers
Barbara Preston
__________________________________
Barbara Preston Research
ABN: 18 142 854 599
21 Boobialla Street
O'Connor  ACT  2602
AUSTRALIA
Phone: 02 6247 8919
Fax: 02 6247 8779
Mob: 0439 47 8919
Email:

Chairperson, National Education Forum  (NEF) www.nef.edu.au
and feral cats and (c)  ?has a delightful habit of murmuring to itself when held in the hand??