canberrabirds

other subscribers

Subject: other subscribers
From: "Dr. Tony Willis" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:31:50 +1000
Speaking for myself, as a local who isn't normally a correspondent, I very much
appreciate the information on interesting sightings that are reported on this
chatline.  Other discussions - such as identification of little eagles vs
whistling kites - are also well worth reading, and Geoffrey's cartoons brighten
up dreary days at the computer console.
Thanks to the regular contributors for their input and keep up the good work!
Cheers
T.