canberrabirds

Suburban Yellow-faced HEs and diving Red Wattlebirds

To: <>
Subject: Suburban Yellow-faced HEs and diving Red Wattlebirds
From: "Frank Antram" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:04:33 +1000

Although not about “almost constantly’, YFHEs have also been more common here in Macquarie this winter, and 3 were bathing in our pond on 29 June.  Red Wattlebirds, on the other hand, are as common as ever, and the most enthusiastic users of the pond, providing daily gannet impressions as they dive fearlessly into the drink!

Regards

Frank