canberrabirds

RFI: Tidbinbilla?

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: RFI: Tidbinbilla?
From: "Kevin Windle" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:00:13 +1000

On Devil’s Gap Trail the burnt areas are recovering well. Last Sunday there were four or five spotted quail-thrushes on and beside the track at the top end, and feeding flocks of assorted thornbills (brown, buff-rumped, striated), sittellas and white-throated treecreepers moving through the forest. Also scarlet and flame robins, lots of white-eared honeyeaters and a few yellow-faced.

Two gang-gangs at ANU (Ellery Cres.) yesterday.

Kevin Windle