canberrabirds

COG June Longweekend at Broulee Beach 9-12 June

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: COG June Longweekend at Broulee Beach 9-12 June
From: "Jenny Bounds" <>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:12:38 +1000
Greetings all:  Tom Green recently advised the list about this COG weekend and gave some details of planned activities for the Broulee Beach long weekend - this is south of Batemans Bay, just north of Moruya.

We still have beds available in one of the comfortable cabins COG has booked at Broulee Beach Holiday Park.  Several singles in a shared room (need to bring all bedding etc), and a double/queen bedroom for one or two.  No difference in cost whether staying 2 or 3 nights.

These cabins have all facilities including bathroom, microwave, stove, dishwasher and TV/video, heating, large lounge area and verandah and are in a quiet location right on the beach foreshore.  Cost for single beds is $117 pp for the 3 nights.  Queen bedroom cost is higher - all bedding, sheets and towels are provided - more details available from me.  (Note: The cost for this kind of accommodation on the coast is fairly standard these days.)

If anyone is interested, please email me by Sunday 28 May, as I have to finalise the booking - include your phone no also.  I will not be able to access email in the next couple of days but will get back to you on Sunday evening or Monday.

cheers
Jenny