canberrabirds

Ngunnawal Corella

To: <>, <>
Subject: Ngunnawal Corella
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:35:33 +1100

There is also a pair of Little Corellas which seem to roost nightly in the tall trees around Downer Oval. I heard them most mornings along Atherton St Downer throughout summer.

Cheers
Marnix

<>

03/03/2006 11:28 AM

<>
cc
Subject
RE: [canberrabirds] Ngunnawal Corella
  Classification

Corellas have been noticeably vocal around TurnerPrimary Schoolover the past week. (Also with Sulphur-crested Cockatoos.)

Harvey

Harvey Perkins
CRC Programme
ph (02) 6240 7103     fax (02) 6123 5525