canberrabirds

Birdswatching

To: <>
Subject: Birdswatching
From: "Martin and Frances" <>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:22:10 -0400
How embarrassing.  Here I am at New York Times Central and I missed the article which Geoffrey picked up.  Possibly this is because he has greater tolerance for their new high intensity advertising policy which has led me to shift my home page to aldaily.com.  (It has fewer birding stories, but doesn't spend 3 minutes trying to persuade you to see some movie every time you open a page.)

I draw a different conclusion about the article.  When I think about some of the residents of some parts of Texas (for example, a few of the property owners in the vicinity of the town of Crawford) I'm also interested in living somewhere a long way from that State.

Martin