canberrabirds

I can hardly believe my luck but...

To: "" <>
Subject: I can hardly believe my luck but...
From: James Rolevink <>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:17:51 +1000
Howdy again folks,

...I was even luckier than yesterday as I had a 5 star day most of the day today.

Amazing shots of:
  • Eastern Yellow Robin
  • Grey Currawong
  • White Naped Honeyeater eating, well, honey...
  • Yellow Faced Honeyeater
  • Grey Fantail
  • Superb Fairy Wren males in Magnolias (double favourite themes of mine, Floraide + Birds, all in the one shot. Nice...)
  • A female Fairy Wren with worm in mouth

If you want to check out the first @40-ish shots, they are the newbies from yesterday and today: http://www.macattack.com.au -> Birds

Being Floriade and all, I also managed to tear the camera away from the birds to take a few shots of some amazing flowers too.

These can be found under: http://www.macattack.com.au -> Natural Beauty

Enjoy...

P.S. Don’t forget, you may need to clear your cache if you still see old shots.

Cheers,

James

www.MacAttack.com.au
A web site dedicated to:  • amateur photography  • elegant computing solutions

James MM Rolevink, BCompSci, BArts | e-mail: | phone: (+612) / (02) 6249 6200 | mobile: 0411 800 204

"those who truly love computers also truly hate Microsoft" — Rebecca Eisenberg, Silence of the Lambs
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/examiner/archive/1998/11/15/BUSINESS3152.dtl