canberrabirds

third day of spring...

To: "Yarden Oren" <>, "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: third day of spring...
From: "Ruskies" <>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:40:58 +1000
 Hi!
You A.C.T. people can eat your hearts out because in the big Tas,we had by the third day, 3 french hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge (in a pear tree, no less) and tomorrow we're expecting a small dawn chorus-------------------OOOps sorry! I do beg your pardon, wrong season!

cheers bob rusk

Original Message ----- From: "Yarden Oren" <>