canberrabirds

Mulligans-Goorooyarroo

To: <>, <>
Subject: Mulligans-Goorooyarroo
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:24:41 +0100
In addition to my brother's email below, a second walk at Mulligan's Flat yesterday produced only a few species due to windy conditions, though I did see up to 5 scarlet robins (whereas two days earlier I saw none), 4 kookaburras and 5 families of choughs - though some of these may have been duplicate sightings.  Of the species sighted yesterday, the highlights were my first pallid cuckoo of the season, the scarlet robins and a collared sparrowhawk.

Maurits Zwankhuizen