canberrabirds

Grey Goshawk and Superb Fairy-Wrens

Subject: Grey Goshawk and Superb Fairy-Wrens
From: "Geoff Kay" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:07:57 +0000
Perhaps the enterage of this years recent ANU honors cohort have begun their field research in the gardens! Knowing what I do about the detail those projects entail, I reckon those birds are entitled to a few months payed-leave for the work they've put in!

Nice about the Goshawk. Does anyone know where I can get 'reliable' sightings of a peregrin around canberra (I heard a few years ago about a building in Civic. Is there a pair still around the city?)

Cheers, Geoff.

  .--_/\        Geoff Kay
/       \        'Waminda' c/o Hall
\_.--.._/        PO ACT 2618