canberrabirds

Frogmouths at ANU

To: <>
Subject: Frogmouths at ANU
From: "ian hodgson" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:41:22 +1000
Thanks Rick. My wife and I found them (just 2) this afternoon. They're very
close to the cycle path - right on it in fact. The tree is in fact just
beside the start of the green plastic along the bottom of the fence. I've
attached a photo - very poor, for which I apologise. The light was pretty
bad (5.10 pm) and I didn't want to use the flash for fear of upsetting them.
I've lightened it a bit with photoshop, but it's still pretty crap. Will
have to go back in the proper daylight.

Ian Hodgson