canberrabirds

RE:interesting

To: <>, <>
Subject: RE:interesting
From: "David Rosalky" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:52:49 +1000
I must express some concern at all the flushing and orifices capturing COG-ites' minds at the moment!!!

On the theme of chasing, I was amused to see a lone Yellow-tailed Black Cocky at Broulee some weeks ago chasing (sort of - they are not really the chasing kind) an Australian Raven.  I wasn't sure that he was really chasing the raven except that he kept changing direction to keep on its tail.  Very strange.  Anyway, he quickly regretted his choice of play-mate because three other ravens turned on him and he found it rather hard to shake them.  I suppose he had a size advantage, but that was about it.

David Rosalky
Deakin