canberrabirds

We have part-time job for you

To: Canberrabirds <>
Subject: We have part-time job for you
From: "Skylab I. Minot" <>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:22:06 -0700
 Work is necessary to you?

Onne of thhe biggeest Financce Commpany of East Euroope is glad to offeer
excelleent woork prroviding real monney to you!!

No need to invest or buy products in order to work with us.

No money to start?

About us:

Finance Cmopany, Latvia  was founded in 1995 by a team of antiquities
ertexps. By now our cmopany has gwron from a small company with 7
epmloyees to an intrenational group with sveeral resnreeptative
offices in diffneret countries of the wrlod. Nowadays we are not just
selling and buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations
of inretnational exhibitions, seminars, tours and many otehr thinsg.
For more information:  http://www.seekjobz.com
6YcwNLdNJWXM6Rh

New vacancies,
Seek Jobz  Company, Latvia .